I do not own Death Note.
What I do own is this.
suicide: goes around with a sign that says "my name backwords is imagay and i am Kira" dressed up as Alois Trancy and jumps of a bulding!
Commits suicide off of a bridge while yelling "I AM KIRA!!!"'
(The Modern Day American Hitler)
Man only if this was the real death note... It would solve many problems.
I WRITED SIS VITA!
Killed one of my closest friends by pushing him off a boat while drunk awhile back, my friend hit the motorboat's propellers and died instantly. He said he was sorry afterwards. No way am I accepting his apology.
Cause of death: While a friend is cutting branches off a tree with a chainsaw, the friend drops it, ending cutting Evan in half.
I know. Worst way to die, and most messiest. >
- LIGHT YAGAMI
One was traumatized from witnessing it, and one actually benefited from being late, because if he was on time, he could have been one of the victims.
Glad nobody died, though.
- Overeating At A Feast Given In Your Honor
Julien Offray de La Mettrie (1751)
- 2. Being Hit By A Canonball That Was Fired As A Salute To You
John Kendrick (1794)
- 3. Drowning In A Flood Of Beer (Or Being Injured In A Beer Flood) (Or Getting Alcohol Poisoning In A Beer Flood)
London Beer Flood (1814)
- 4. Sticking A Piece Of Whale Bone Through Your Urinary Tract To Clear A Blockage
Gouverneur Morris (1816)
- 5. Swinging A Baseball Bat So Hard That It Ruptures Your Bladder
Jim Creighton (1862)
- 6. Accidentally Shooting Yourself In Court While Demonstrating To A Jury How Your Client’s Alleged Victim Might Have Accidentally Shot Himself
Clement Vallandigham (1871)
- 7. Being Poisoned, Shot In The Head, Shot Three More Times, Bludgeoned, Castrated, And Then Thrown Into A River Only For The Cause Of Death To Be Drowning
Grigori Rasputin (1916)
- 8. Being Crushed Or Drowned By Molasses
Boston Molasses Disaster (1919)
- 9. Being Hit By A Pitch
Ray Chapman (1920)
- 10. Being Bit By A Monkey
Alexander I Of Greece (1920)
- 11. Having Your Costume Set Ablaze By An Errant Disposed Match
Martha Mansfield (1923)
- 12. Having Your Racecar’s Drive Chain Snap And Decapitate You
J. G. Parry-Thomas (1927)
- 13. Having Your Long Scarf Get Caught In The Wheel Of The Car You Are Riding In, Thus Breaking Your Neck
Isadora Duncan (1927)
- 14. Committing Suicide In Prison Using A Bomb Made Out Of Playing Cards That Had A Flammable Chemical In Their Red Ink
William Kogut (1930)
- 15. Falling Down A Chimney Into The Furnace After Mistaking The Chimney For A Balcony
Sirkka Sari (1939)
- 16. Having A Stroke After Reading A Negative Premature Obituary Of Yourself
Marcus Garvey (1940)
- 17. Accidentally Torpedoing Your Own Ship
HMS Trinidad (1942) and the USS Tang (1944)
- 18. Being Crushed By Giant Stacks Of Newspapers, Books, And Other Large Items That You Have Been Hoarding
Langley Collyer (1947)
- 19. Crashing Your Racecar When A Bird Flies Into Your Face
Alan Stacey (1960)
- 20. Having A Surfboard On Your Convertible Hit Another Car, Spin Around, And Break Your Neck
Worth Bingham (1966)
(Obviously The Above Is Not The Actual Car)
- 21. Being Electrocuted Onstage By A Live Microphone
Leslie Harvey (1972)
- 22. Drinking Yourself To Death With Carrot Juice
Basil Brown (1974)
- 23. Being Crushed To Death Between A Moving Wall And A Stationary Wall In A Disneyland Ride
Deborah Gail Stone (1974)
- 24. Laughing Yourself To Death Watching The Goodies
Alex Mitchell (1975)
- 25. Being Poisoned By A Modified Umbrella
Georgi Markov (1978)
- 26. Being Struck By A Flying Model Lawnmower At A New York Jets Halftime Show
John Bowen (1979)
- 27. Achieving A High Score In The Video Game Berserk
Jeff Dailey (1981)
Peter Burkowski (1982)
(Both boys were young and healthy but died of heart attacks after getting high scores. How there isn’t a horror movie about this is shocking.)
- 28. Choking On An Eye Drop Bottle Cap
Tennessee Williams (1983)
- 29. Getting Hit In The Balls By A Tennis Ball
Dick Wertheim (1983)
(After being hit in the balls, Wertheim collapsed and hit his head on the pavement.)
- 30. Being Crushed By Several 25-Pound Boxes Of Quarters When Braking Suddenly, While Driving A Brinks Truck
Hrand Arakelian (1986)
- 31. Throwing Yourself Through A Window Trying To Illustrate That The Glass Is Unbreakable (In Fairness The Glass Didn’t Break, But Popped Out Of The Window Frame)
Gary Hoy (1993)
- 32. Handcuffing Yourself To A Tree In A Remote Forest And Throwing The Key Out Of Reach
Richard Sumner (2002)
- 33. Playing Starcraft For Too Long
Lee Seung Seop (2005)
- 34. Winning A Bet That You Could Have Continuous Sex With Two Women For 12 Hours Straight
Sergey Tuganov (2009)
(The whole bottle of Viagra was probably a bad idea)
- 35. Being Crushed In Your Car By A Rolling Bale Of Hay
Mike Edwards (2010)
- 36. Riding Your Segway Off Of A Cliff
Jimi Heselden (2010)
(Owner Of The Segway Motorized Scooter Company)
Cause of Death, Die from a aheart attack that happens because of being mugged. And brings L back to life somehow in the process. An eye for an eye my friend, an eye for an eye.
"Died of A death sythe to the head"
Mysterious person breaks into Near's house and stabs him, yelling "FOR LIGHTTTTT!".
Assassinated by Asian girl scouts
dies by being discovered. Because of a slip up in his speech, L suspects him even more. (I will keep L alive damnit!) in the course of 90 days, he keeps making slip ups and goes mad trying to hide his secret. on the 90th day on live television at 4:32 p.m., due to his insanity, he announces he is Kira and that he is a god. He declares that by entering the next world, he shall be divine and kills himself minutes after. As of 4:37p.m., he is dead.
Dies of Misa's breath and realizing that his name is